| Evanescence |
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evanescence Awards

Aşağa gitmek

Evanescence Awards Empty Evanescence Awards

Mesaj tarafından nilhan Perş. Tem. 31, 2008 1:49 am

2003Best Rock Video "Bring Me To Life" Best New Artist In A Video Choice Music Rock Track "Bring Me To Life"Best International NewcomerBest Single "Bring Me To Life"Favorite Album — Pop or Rock 'n Roll Music "Fallen"Best International Rock Artist Best International New ArtistBest New ActBest GroupBest SongBest RockNew Group Artist Of The Year Soundtrack Single Of The Year Miglior Gruppo InternazionaleMiglior Rivelazione InternazionaleFavourite Rock ActFavourite Breakthrough ArtistBest Rock InternationalBest Song Of The Year InternationalSong Of The YearBest New K-Rock Band Of 2003 Best Song Of The Year "Bring Me To Life" International NewcomerWoman Of The Year --> 2. Amy LeeAlbum Of The Year-------------------------------------------2004Rivelazione internazionale dell'annoAlbum of the Year Best New ArtistBest Hard Rock Performance "Bring Me To Life" Best Rock Song "Bring Me To Life" Best Rock AlbumInternational Breakthrought ArtistInternational Album of the YearBest New Foreign ActBest Foreign HitBest International Artist Best Video from a FilmBest New Artist -------------2005 Best Pop Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocal
disko
nilhan
nilhan
Administrator
Administrator

Kadın
Mesaj Sayısı : 830
Yaş : 30
Nerden : evden
İş/Hobiler : müzik, fotoğraf çekmek..
Lakap : nilo
Rep Puanı : 0